Re: Is Project Independence alive?

   Can you please confirm a problem with the Project Independence mailing list?

   The last message I received from the Inde listserv was on 20 Aug, but that
   was a delayed transmission of a message which I'd posted a week before.
   Normal messages seem to have ended on 17 Aug.

At times traffic is not high and several days are spent without a
message.

   So... is Project Independence still alive?

Yes.

   Should I ask for a refund for the  CD-ROM at this point?

Project Independence is not a comercial entity and I am not related to
the person who sold you the CDROM. Notice that you bought previous
version and that one exists not the version who is in the works.

--
		Jean François Martinez

Project Independence: Linux for the masses