[yh] Distros & Firewalls (fwd)

I saw this on another list I'm on, and thought I should forward it on.

As most of you probably know I feel that the security should be as easy as
possible to set up. I'm not sure how secure Indy is out of the box, but
have suggested that some of the yashy-hack list members join Indy and help
with us with security.

Also, check out Brian "Jericho" Martin's recent article:
http://www.aviary-mag.com/Martin/Wrong_Approach/wrong_approach.html