Re: States of the distribution

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Stefan Rieken wrote:

> P.S.: Is there an archive of this list? I usually directly delete mail
> that doesn't seem of interest to me (you need if you're subscribed to
> three mailing lists, I think...), but it could happen that I've missed
> something.

I don't think there is an archive, but I keep copies of all my
incoming/outgoing mail, so if you want a specific post, I'd be able to
look it out and repost it. Is there some easy way to convert the posts to
an online archive? Would it be worth it?

Three mailing lists? Is that all? Try 20+. Procmail is *really* useful. ;)

David
| David M. Webster '------------------------------' (aka cogNiTioN) |
|===| I use Linux everyday to up my productivity - so up yours! |===|
| <cognition@bigfoot.com> |-|===========|-| http://www.cognite.net/ |
`===========| I walk to the beat of a different drummer |==========='