Re: Install stopper.

On 6 Feb 1999 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> > You need to keep the Indy site updated since some newbies
> > might want such a package. CS students, say.
> >

> The web site or the distrib proper?  I don't have anyone for
> maintaining the web site.

I have some time. Like I mentioned, I have a rebuilt software list sitting
on my webpage on cran ( http://cran.mit.edu/~donovan/rpm )  which lists
all RPMs in the distrib by category and includes links to the
dependencies.

I have some time on my hands now, and can overhaul parts of the website.
If you can send me the stuff you have already written, I can post it and
have it all hooked up with the main page.

Cheers,

-- Donovan