Re: X, new problems.

> On 8 Feb 1999 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:
>
> > Xconfigurator should not use Virtual Screen sizes bigger than real
> > resolution without asking but I am not the author and don't have time
> > to fix it.  It is not impossible that TurboLinux or Mandrake have a
> > modified Xconfigurator with this feature disabled.  Because

Mandrake's author mailed me that he uses plain unmodified
Xconfigurator 3.89 in conjunction with XFree 3.3.3.1.

TurboLinux uses its own GPLed program called turboxcfg.  It is derived
from Xconfigurator.  I cannot test it at this time.  Anyone wanting to
try it?  URL is http://www.pht.com.  It MUST be the very latest
version in the upgrades section in order to be able to work with XFree
3.3.3.1

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org