Re: X, new problems.

On 9 Feb 1999 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> > On 8 Feb 1999 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:
> >
> > > Xconfigurator should not use Virtual Screen sizes bigger than real
> > > resolution without asking but I am not the author and don't have time
> > > to fix it.  It is not impossible that TurboLinux or Mandrake have a
> > > modified Xconfigurator with this feature disabled.  Because
> >

> Mandrake's author mailed me that he uses plain unmodified
> Xconfigurator 3.89 in conjunction with XFree 3.3.3.1.
>
> TurboLinux uses its own GPLed program called turboxcfg.  It is derived
> from Xconfigurator.  I cannot test it at this time.  Anyone wanting to
> try it?  URL is http://www.pht.com.  It MUST be the very latest
> version in the upgrades section in order to be able to work with XFree
> 3.3.3.1

I don't know the licenses, but SuSE's latest SaX is really nice...

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Life isn't short. It's just that death is longer.