Re: About the logo + RPM q.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, teresa v lively wrote:

> what is the URL where i can find a list of laptops that Indy will support.
> I bought a book containing a CD of Caldera but without support for my two
> laptops.
> any suggestions?

Hardware support is not really a distribution specific issue. Newer
distributions have better hardware support. Your best bet would be to
check the hardware support list of any distribution, and see if the latest
release supports your laptops hardware. Indy supports the same hardware as
the latest release of Redhat ( or any other distribution ).

What parts where you having trouble with ?

--
Donovan