Re: Registering domain

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, JF Martinez wrote:

> No it isn't sold.  I hope 6.2 will be but for that we need to issue
> reasonably soon.  By the way I learned today that XFree 4 should be
> released by march and this will provide us breathing time as I don't
> think RH 6.2 will go without it.

So were you thinking of including XFree 4.0 in the next release or 6.2b?
I beleave the KDE 2.0 will be right behind it. It is also scheduled for
spring of the year.

[snip...]

> I think everyone has thought the other was doing it.  However we must
> become known and that is why I think we should build a beta fast and
> then issue a manifesto

I think I will have a look around the site or possibly e-mail them to
get details on what it takes to get Indy distributed by them.

> By the way does anyone know of a resource about GTK programming?

What type of resource? There is a good book on GTK programming called
"GTK+/Gnome Application Development" by Havoc Pennington
Paperback - 492 pgs (8/99) New Riders Publishing ISBN: 0735700786
I have heard it is a very helpful book. Funny you should ask Jean, I was
thinking about getting it for myself.

--
R.G. Mayhue