Indy on Cheapbytes? It's for real folks!

Hi team,
Below is the responce I got from Cheapbytes reguarding them distributing
Indy on CD. It looks good for Indy!! Read on:))

Subject: Re: CD Distribution
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:19:44 -0800
From: CheapBytes Sales <sales@cheapbytes.com>

At 08:38 PM 2/23/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Cheapbytes,
>
>Hi! My name is Mr. Robin G. Mayhue and I volunteer on Project
>Independence Linux. Project Independence is an all volunteer
>distribution currently based on Red Hat but it is assembled and written
>with the home user in mind.
>
>Independence (Indy for short) includes many enhancements such as
>configuring a dialup Internet connection during the installation
>process without the user being dropped and left to configure PPP to make
>the connection to the Internet. We think that most of the major
>distributions are forgetting the needs of the home user and still
>focusing on server and workstation installs. Project Independence hopes
>to relieve the home user of these problems and many others and help
>Linux to expand to the desktop.
>
>More information on Project Independence can be found at our web site:
>http://www.independence.seul.org
>
>How would Project Independence go about getting you to distribute our
>release on Cheapbytes CD's?

I looked at your website to review the distribution.  We would be more than
happy to offer it our website to customers.  A few things which are helpful
in us offering something.

If you have an ISO image available, then we can offer it pretty quickly.  Just
provide an ftp location of the ISO and the md5sum value and we can download
it.

Let us know and we can go from there.

>Please advise.
>
>Project Independence would like to thank you for taking the time from
>you busy schedule to read and respond to this message.
>
>Thank You,
>R.G. Mayhue

   Cheap*Bytes --- The low-cost leader in Linux and Linux related products!
      E-mail: sales@cheapbytes.com   Web: http://www.cheapbytes.com
                                           FAX: (209) 367-8518
          Cheap*Bytes  P.O. Box 2714  Lodi, California  95241  U.S.A.