Re: freefonts updated

Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> I found a bug in the freefonts package. Apparently, the metrics included
> had font names that were wrong ( eg Times-Normal-Normal instead of
> Times-Normal ), it looks like whoever made the afms had the
> hiccups. Anyway, I've added a patch, so now they not only display and
> work with Star, they also print.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Donovan

This has got nothing to do with your package, I guess, but what is the
correct way to add fonts from /usr/share/fonts/*/ to the fonts served by
xfs? RedHat doesn't support that, and the Indy xfs doesn't change things
to this. Still, this is where the FreeFonts are. So what should I do?

thanks,

Stefan