Re: News and miscellanea

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, JF Martinez wrote:

> Being more public: we would need to make a short version of the
> manifesto and publish it in linuxtoday and similar places.  Also
> freshmeat is advertising debian, gimp and FSF why not an advertisemnt
> for Indy?  Again this would need a volunteer

I think I should be able to sort this out, how long are we talking?

I'm thinking that it'd be best to take the material currently avaliable on
the home and the Think Linux! pages of the web site, and create a short
couple of paragraphs that outline Project Independence.

David
--
David Webster |   cognite.net    | Project Independence Linux, Security:
cog@seul.org  | cogito, ergo sum | http://independence.seul.org/security/