Re: html editing

|On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Lee Sharp wrote:

|> with MS Front Page editor.  It actually breaks almost nothing.  Creates

|It chokes on absolute paths ( "/foo/bar" )

|This might be "almost nothing" but it's enough to break a site. It didn't
|break much on your site because you only hacked the top level
|documents.

   I likes to. :-)  It will not change existing paths, and it will not
change paths you hard code in.  More of a gotcha, than a break.  I have yet
to find an editor I really like.  The Front Page editor <editor only, not
the "suite"> is just the least suckie so far. :-)  Any sugestions will be
looked at with great anticipation. :-)

            Lee