Re: ISP-ing

> > > I'd be laughed out of the group if I told all the dumb things I have
done.
> > > Ignorance is not so bliss at times.

> > I'd like to think that wouldn't happen in this group.

> It wouldn't. A lot of us have also done dumb things, so we'd be laughing
> with him, not at him.

   No to mention that we are so competitive, that we would try to top him
with dumber things we have done. :-)  Like spending 2 days trying to get a
freshly built computer to boot, swapping out motherboards, hard drives,
video cards...  All to have a friend point out that the red wire goes near
the little 1 on the IDE port.  Doh!

			Lee