An idea for a curses-based PPP configuration utility

Hello,

In the design guidelines for the Independence project, it is mentioned
that the distribution should have a good curses-based PPP
configuration utility.  Has anyone considered pppconfig from the
Debian distribution?  I think it's a good start (having used it
several times), though maybe it's not quite right for the novice user.
I'll do what I can to improve it, but if anyone wants to take a look,
the source code is at:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/source/base/pppconfig_1.1.tar.gz

--
Matt Campbell <mattcamp@feist.com>
Web site:  http://www.feist.com/~mattcamp/