Thoughts regarding organization

<QUOTE http://www.independence.seul.org/developers/Non_programming.shtml>

This is something I am a complete disaster for it. Managing people, setting a CVS if needed, ensuring we are mirrorred not only would be better done than by me but would allow me to concentrate on other tasks

</QUOTE>

Jean (and the rest of you :), how about splitting the work into independent groups with independent lists? This might give people a better chance to choose in which area of work they want to contribute. After all, we only have one list which distributes all sorts of material - a lot of it does not concern the majority (an example: me and C programming ;).

I remember suggesting a www group who's sole task should be the indy web site. Maybe it's time to resurrect this idea (and expand the concept)?

-----

We should also consider the idea of creating official country representatives to promote Independence in all countries.

That's it - Feedback requested :)

--
Rune