Sv: Sv: Synopsis

Jean:

>The Pi poem allows to know the 30 first digits of number Pi
>
>%description(fr):
>Le Poème de PI permet de connaitre les 30 premiers chiffres de Pi

Should be a breeze. There is one thing though: Time. I should be able to
find the time for translating text, but compiling the RPMS etc. is something
that I'm not to keen on doing. The best thing for me would be for someone to
mail me the texts, have them translated and then sent back for
"post-translation" use (compiling etc.).

BTW: Check my thread regarding groups. That would be one way to solve my
time problem...

>The other one is ensuring that the texts seen at install time by the
>danish user match those seen by the english speaking user.  The

There must be a work-around...

>About taking care of the people who fill the form in the website: this
>form is ambiguous since it does not make clear that people filling the
>form are supposed to have the intention of taking part in development.

I've just downloaded the web site tar-ball. I'll check the form text and see
what can be done...

>But the job is about negotiating with those people who told they were
>willing to do something for Indy.

Negotiate in what way? Could you give some examples?

>No.  They have to be designed.

Too bad I'm not a design guru :(

>needs hours, or if it is supposed to be interactive but time elapsed
>between two succesive screens is unbearable.

I'm asking because I think there's too much stuff written in "compiler
languages" like C, C++ and so on. Some programs written in C might as well
be created as shell scripts and scripts are easier to maintain, although
they may be a bit slower!

--
Rune