Re: Can Indy be installed on top of Mandrake instead of RedHat?

dinos@bigfoot.com wrote:

> Thanks JF,
>
> I have previously installed RedHat 6.2 and then did the upgrade with the
> packages in the diff directory and got a number of errors. I do not have
> them now with me but I have them at home and I can send them to you.

I would also like to know what Indy looks like, and try it out. I would be
interested to know how to overcome those bugs with an INDY/RH6.2 (Mandrake). Let
me know please. And I hope that Indy will be finished soon. I would be willing
to help somehow, but I Just started with Linux, and am mostly clueless yet.