Probably definitive version of "what can I do?"

Here is a revised version of the "What can I do for Indy?"

I hope it is definitive

		JFM
Many people think only programmers can participate in Indy.  Nothing
more wrong.

Of course we really need them and if you are interested please contact
me <MYEMAIL> but here is a list of what non programmers can do:

-RPM building (slightly difficult) and maintenance (trivial most of time).

-Technological watch: look at www.freshmeat.net, www.linuxapps.com and
www.appwatch.com and filter the applications who match Indy's
applications guidelines.

-Investigate applications: one of Indy basic postulates is that we
 would like to ship only one application for a given task: the best
 one.   Also in some cases there are complementary docs or software who
 greatly improve an application, it would greatly help if after
 investigating you could give us a list of files to be included

-Activism and announcing it in LUGS.  Also improving Indy texts not
 only for syntax but for their impact.  Indy needs people remember?

-Look for resources like tutorials and additional docs

-Write documentation

-Translations

-Organizational work.

-If you are running another distribution than Indy or its parent
 distribution (presently RedHat) write a report about it.

-Testing and critics: it will help us to improve

-Security: Looking at announces of security holes and, if software is
 not Indy specific insert the fix in Indy-updates otherwise contact RPM
 maintainer.