Need of softwrae evaluators

Indy is in need of people willing to do a few software evaluations in the
following domains:

-Sound synthesis
-Games
-RPM frontends: the problem is when you try to install something and it
tells you it requires something else.  We need something who finds that
something else and installs it

Also is there anyone who has tested Mozilla 0.9.1.  I have seen  no negative
comments about it and this is the first time so I wonder if at last it got
reasonably fast and memory frugal.   Notice that any experience you could
have had based on Mozilla 0.9 or earlier does NOT apply to 0.9.1

And how about Gnome 1.4 versus 1.2.