Welcoming new people

In the last week there has been an unusual number of new people subscribed to
the mail list.  The snapsot announce has been reported in NewsForge and that
is why they heard about Indy.    Howver a problem we have had until now is
how to inform them of the lastest evolutions without tiring other people who
have already seen them.

We have a but it is being cleaned and updated and until this is donee
I think the solution would be to set a directory with fundamental texts  and
periodically post an URL about it.

				JFM