Re[2]: Refocusing of second snapshot

>I'm glad for this, I prefer Mandrake myself. I tried RH, really didn't like
>it. Also anyone seen Euphoria programming language? It now works with Linux.
>I'm not much of a programmer, but it really stomps alot of others out there,
>and it's simple to follow and fast. Found @ http://rapideuphoria.com/  Take
>a look, see what it says, you programmers out there, or wannabe's. Hope to
>be able to help.
>Scott in Saginaw,  Mich. =8:^)
>"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big
> enough to take everything you have" - Thomas Jefferson

I've been using Euphoria since i was 15 years old! The language itself is rather good but the free version has slightly crippled tools such as the bind
routine (Euphoria is intepreted). The way these tools have been crippled makes
the free Euphoria rather useless to anyone who wants to distribute their
programs. I own the latest registered version of Euphoria for DOS+WIN and its
great. I also own the free version for linux i would have to say its not all
that special.

Those are my opinions, not the law.

--
evil, corruption and bad taste