From: EAMorical@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 15:03:02 EST
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: developing a K12 Linux distribution

There is a new Linux distribution out. See (http://www.berolinux.za.net). It
is RedHat 5.2 based and includes kernel 2.2.1, XFree86 3.3.3.1, GNOME, KDE,
and an optimized Pentium+K6 binary. It contains no proprietary software and
thus is freely distributable. Perhaps it could be used to create a K12
distribution by adding educational software to it.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob

------- End of Forwarded Message