Re: Fwd: new distrib -- Berolinux

> I checked it out a bit. It looks like it might be pretty good, or at least
> be worth working with. They've "gotten slashdotted", so they closed the
> ftp site. I'll send them a brief mail offering to help out if I can help,
> or at least to get some more info.

Of course I want to post to slashdot and freshmeat.

I have sent to the Bero guy a description of the features in Indy who
could of interest to him.

> Makes me worry about what's going to happen to me when you guys get
> slashdotted. But we'll deal with that when it happens. ;)

About getting slashdotted I can try to pull a couple of french strings
in order to get mirrors but this will not take place on time.

I have heard of a coouple of K12 Linux programs but they are for
french users.