Re: Help with Enlightenment please!

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, Mike Karmindro wrote:

> library updates to get it to work.  Now half my stuff is hosed (like Gimp,
> Gnome, Control Panel) due to wrong lib versions and bad entry
> points.  Ideas?  I love E (if only some other platforms looked and worked

The different versions of gtk can co-exist since they have different
so-names.

You should install different versions of gtk, and not delete the old
version. If you do rpm -U gtk-....rpm , then your old programmes will not
work since they need the older gtk.

The solution is probably to re-install the old gtk without deleting the
new one.

cheers,

-- Donovan