RE: Need help on the quick start guide

>> >    Once booted, I am going to switch into KDE and walk through adding a
>> > user, a printer, and configuring the NIC, or KPPP.  What is an easy way
>> > to take screenshots in KDE?  <I know, it is a simple question, but I
>> > can't get XV to work...  I feel so silly>
>> How about xwpick?
>
>There's a ksnapshot in kdegraphics of KDE 1.1 (if memory serves me right)

   Doh!  <slaps head>  Talk about missing all the cool included tools.
:-)  With out a doubt, I will need everyone in the project to point out
the cool tools included that I miss.  <Other than vi.  These AutoDocs
will be a vi free zone. :-)  >  One oddness, I can not get KSnapshot to
save jpegs...  Anyone know why before I devote way to much time to
figuring it out? :-)

			Lee