Re: Things needed

> > First of all a program for maintaining the "comps" file.  This is the
> > file used for determining the programs to install when the user
> > selects a category.  But each category must be self contained ie
> > contain the primary packages but also the packages they depends upon
> > (and those the latter depend upon) who don't belong to the Base
> > category because this one is ever installed
> Maybe we could use turbopkg from TurboLinux (www.pht.com), which uses
> new format for comps, and easy to maintain the "comps" file.

I was looking for them in the misc directory of their CD.  About
changing the format of the comps file sure it is additional work but
would be a good idea in case PHT installs handles "conflicts" (RedHat
doesn't or didn't) because without them we cannot introduce
alternatives to "sendmail" and "inn".

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org