RE: Needs

>When Indi is a release product it will do XDM by default.
>Until then how can you get a menu going ?
>
>My personal view is to just reshuffle the order that RedHat defaults
>to.  KDe is easily the nicest way to use Linux.  However it should
>come with a couple nice themes that the user can try out ( The
>default is dull but it is intuitive and not the least bit scary :)

   I agree that KDE is probably the nicest interface for the beginner.
It is simple, intuitive, and complete.  While I think we should support
X and GNOME, until GNOME reaches the completeness of KDE, I still think
KDE should be the "supported" desktop.  The people that want to change
it, will know how.
   Adding themes would be nice, however.

			Lee