Re: Windows95 users

Jean,

I did install Indy and RH 5.1 from a Win9x partition.  I downloaded Indy to my
Win98 box.  To untar/gz the .tgz files...if necessary...I downloaded ZipMagic,
I believe from www.downloads.com  Since I was installing Indy to a computer
that was connected to the network, I set up an FTP server on my Win9x box
(WarFTP...freeware) and did an FTP install on my new Linux box.  That worked
fine.  I also did a dual boot install with Win95.  I had to copy my RH 5.1
distrib files to the hard drive of my Win95 machine.  I split my Win95
partition using FIPS.  From there, I booted with the RH Boot disk and did a
hard drive install.  Drive C should be /dev/hda1  It should work perfectly.
Hope that helped a little.

Max DiOrio
romulus15@aol.com
romulus15@mvip.net