Re: Tips

> Here's the first few that come to my head.... changes, some of them might
> not be totally accurate, be critical of me.
>
> TIPS
> ======
>
> Have a command you want to know more about? That's where the man program
> fits in. Type man <command> and it will give you the manual entry of that
> command.
Please, PLEASE mention 'man -k <keyword>' and 'man -K <keyword>' in the
tip about 'man'! I have been suprised at how long it takes people to learn
about these tricks -- it's no wonder people get frustrated with man when
they can only use it to learn about commands they already know the name of.
Also, using the [options] <argument> syntax should be briefly explained --
you don't want anyone typing literal
man <startx>

--SJL