Re: Tips

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> > All your tips have been put into the file.  Some with a bit
> > of tweaking.
>
> Good stuff. Would you care to post the file to the list ?

I'm guessing the tip file is largeish. It might be better to put it on a
webpage and post the URL, so everyone doesn't have to download the file.
But, I've got a cable modem, so don't mind either way.

David
--
David Webster |   cognite.net    | Project Independence Linux, Security:
cog@seul.org  | cogito, ergo sum | http://independence.seul.org/security/