Evolution

This time we really must go for it.

Tomorrow I will download the 6.2 beta and then copy Indy's features in
it.  Basically for a time we  will
have some duplicate RPMS.   Those where Indy's version is < will have to
be upgraded.  Basically I want we have something basically working ASAP
so from then we will just be adding bells and wistles.

Also I would like some trusted people having full accounts so they can
directly add things instead of asking me to do it.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

Project Independence:  Linux for the masses