Discoveries about prtitionning

The analysis of source code of the install makes me think that Server
and Workstation don't promppt the user about the partitions they are
on the verge of destroying.  However I have converted a coworker to
Linux and we installed Mandrake on his box and he was prompted but I
ignore if I misread source or if this is a fix made by the Mandrake
people after people complained about disaters in this area.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org