Workstation and server installs

I finally decided to make the final proof: a Workstation install after
having added a spare disk and diconnected the good ones plus loading a
RedHat 6 install.  Well I must be bad at reading source code because
it printed a warning in RED letters.

Of course it could have printed this in capital letters and in
addition there is the fact this waning is not internationalized (ie
prints in english) but it exists so unless this was different in 5.2 I
don't understand how Kevin's friend (who is an english speaker)
accidentally erased all his partitions.  Of course this also could be
done better like print a warning and if the user goes ahead print a
countdown (10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 Ignition [ rememeberances
of the Apollo missions ] :-) before going ahead but this a hint for
future versions.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org