Re: A proposal for a logo

JFM said:

>What if we designed a logo for Indy?  My own idea is to associate one of the
>universal symbols of freedom with the Linux penguin.  The following would not
>be too bad if we replace the french flag with a Penguin banner.  It is a part
>of "La liberte guidant le peuple" by Eugene Delacroix.  Of course you are free
>to think I have a really bad taste for logos and propose your own.  :-)

How about Tux wearing a red "liberty cap"?  Then there's always the "Don't Tread on Me" flag (alternating red and white horizontal stripes, with Tux replacing the traditional rattlesnake).

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(570) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw