Re: [Re: A proposal for a logo]

On Wed, 19 May 1999, you wrote:

> > >Now these are nice ideas but is someone willing to _make_ a logo?
> >
> > How about a logo contest?
> >

> Nice idea

What do we win? An all expenses paid trip to France maybe? Just kidding8-)
How about some ground rules?
This is only a start from what I gathered from the previous postings so far:
1) Must be international (not specific to any country).
2) Should include tux in some way.
3) Needs to be easily sizeable (no text).
4) Should be 16 or 256 colors (like web graphics).
5) Designed using GIMP only (just a suggestion, it is Linux after all).

What's the deadline for entry?

Rob Mayhue
robing@crosswinds.net