Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:29:36 -0500 (EST)
From: Donovan Rebbechi <elflord@panix.com>
To: independence-l@independence.seul.org
Subject: Re: A couple ideas

> [Did I miss it or does Indy not come with ssh and pgp/gpg? worth
> considering?]

Two problems with ssh -- patents and export laws. The OpenBSD team is
working on the former apparently. As for other cypto -- again, we have to
worry about export laws.

What would be nice is a small amount of space on a machine in a place with
sane export laws. We'd also need a packager in such a country. Right now,
all our disk space is in the US.

--
Donovan