Re: Status reports.

On Sun, 28 Nov 1999, Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> > included/adapted, etc..) With this scheme I'm proposing, once a week (or
> > so) I would note down what I'd done, what I'm planning on doing, etc...
> > and post it to this list and on the web site.)
>
> Sounds good. With something like security updates, it's probably worth
> trying to find an easy way to post it to the website ( ie have each update
> in a seperate text file and take advantage of apache's features such as
> CGI or better, server side includes. )

I'm familiar-ish with PHP (i.e. have used it to include a text file on my
web site, is it supported on cran?

> > still alive and progressing. It would also aid the updating of the TODO
> > list, which I've just checked, and it starts off by saying "Tasks for the
> > 0.2 version". I can't remember exactly when it happened, but didn't the
> > 0.2 version get renamed to the 6.0-0.8 version and then get frozen so work
> > could start on the 6.1-0.8 version?
>
> A lot of the stuff on the website is out of date. I've already chopped the
> stuff that's so out of date as to be irrelevant. There are some pages that
> need updating. Jean has been informed of this and the appropriate pages
> will be redone.

If you need a hand updating stuff, just yell. I've got the Indy.tar.gz
sitting in my ~/ and apache installed on my server, and ssh running on my
desktop.

David
| David M. Webster '------------------------------' (aka cogNiTioN) |
|===| I use Linux everyday to up my productivity - so up yours! |===|
| <cognition@bigfoot.com> |-|===========|-| http://www.cognite.net/ |
`===========| I walk to the beat of a different drummer |==========='