Re: Some help needed

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999, Karlis Loen wrote:

> course, I'm biased.  I can also probbaly redesign the entire site and spruce
> it up a bit if you all like.  I'm in the builsness.  (www.c-cubedinc.com for
> boring corporate site, www.dragonlinux.nu for a slightly nicer site.)

Here's what you need to do if you're interested in working on the site:

*	Set up Apache, and get a mirror of the site on your local disk.
	Enable server side includes in your apache config files.
*	Install ssh so that you can upload files. You can get it from
	ftp.replay.com

BTW, I like the boring corporate site.

About the current website: it uses CSS for formatting fonts, and server
side includes for the page headers ( this makes it easier to make changes
to the site )

You can get a tarball of the current website from

http://independence.seul.org/~donovan/indy.tar.gz