Re: fstab file

On Tue, 07 Sep 1999, on, Re: fstab file, you wrote:
>> Don't know what I did to make line 0 bad.
>> It is the   /dev/hdc1 / ext2 defaults 1 2 line.
>> Now I can't mount other HDs. Any help?
>
>Can you send me a copy of your fstab? I might be able to help if I can
>see it.

Thanks Pete,

 This is from the KEdit editor, you see they are not aligned, used pico to
align them and seemed to make no difference.

I used Kedit to send this to Indy server, don't know if it did?

Still experimenting Pete, if I just had a good card file like Windoze has to
keep track of the books I read. Mostly mystery and I like to make comments
about them etc. so I can dicker with others about them.
The /mnt/fuji is an attempt to read the MO drive, I keep trying.

   /dev/hdc1               /                       ext2    defaults       1 2
 / dev/hdc8               /usr                    ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hdc7               /usr/local              ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hdc6               /usr/src                ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hdc9               /var/spool/lpd          ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hdc5               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/hda1               /mnt/C                  vfat    defaults,noauto, rw
0 0 /dev/sda                /mnt/fuji              vfat  block=2048,rw  0 0
/dev/hdb1               /mnt/D                  vfat   defaults, noauto, rw
0 0 /dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             ext2    noauto          0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 noauto,ro       0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0

Bud