Should we search for patronizing of the FSF?

Indy is as free or more than any other distrib so perhaps we should
look for some patronizing by the FSF.  After all Indy's ideals of a
distribution by the people are IMHO far nearer of FSF's and Stallman's
ideals (RMS wants free software for everyone not just for hackers)
than those of the very high-nosed (is that the right term?) Debian.

On the other hand our field is one where we cannot afford to be strict
because free software has traditionally been weak at software for non
hackers.  And FSF alliance can be a diifficult one to handle.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org