Re: Do we change the slogan?

"
handheld product sales, though they more than doubled between fiscal 1998
and 1999 to $570 million
"

soon the hand held will have a keyboard that will unfold to a full size
ergonomic.   Photovoltaic powered displays will also unfold.   *IndyL
programers should get the jump on other distributions and build a kernel for
the hand held.  we have to at least keep that in the back of our minds.
today is like the first days of CPM before the desktop began to dominate.
we have to see over the hill.