Indy 0.8 Antaeus will be ready 17 september at about 23:30 GMT

I am presently uploading the last bits of Indy 0.8 Antaeus.  I finally
made a version jump.  But before announcing I will have to do serious
hacking on the web site.

It has some nice features like solving the "I need help and can't ask
for it" problem, it is a lot more forgiving than RedHat, it is more
realistic and includes nicer tools both for the home user and the user
who happens to work in a windows-dominated organization.  It is also a
better workstation.

Betwween the shortcomings: it lacks doc, english and french are the
only supported languages at install (lack of translators), the PPP
configurator at install time is not very good, and it includes only
Xfree 3.3.4 instead of 3.3.5.  Plus I would not be including in this
release none of the improved printer configurator, the X accelerator
or the additional printers.   I had to cut corners.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org