Works here

I have completed second snapshot and it works so I will sync it
tomorrow.

Beteween the reasons  fotr delay since last release we could mention:
-Trying to  build a web site with a coherent message (unfinished)
-Some last minute additions and bug fixes
-The debugging of snapshot 2 has been painful
-Prerelease blues: when building is finished except for the trivial
tasks like changing logos, writing some doc and similar tasks.

--
		Jean Francois Martinez

The Independence project: because Linux should be for everyone
http://independence.seul.org