Re: Second snapshot fixed

- cEnsE - a écrit :

> >Isos can be downloaded from
> >ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/independence/current/isos
> >--
> >               Jean Francois Martinez
>
> After much delay, i am aquiring my new machine very soon. This means that i
> will be downloading, burning and testing these ISOs and Indy as a whole.
> I hope it is a pleasent experience :)

I just hope it is not an unpleasant one.  At this point Indy is RedHat
7.1
with:
-More modern software
-Better interfacing with Windows networks
-XFS (journalling filesystems) and ACLs
-Far better printing
-Better "artistic" software (enhanced Gimp, Blender, Glame, SoundStudio)
-More "citizen" software: software who can help you in real life
-More games
-Better networkig software
-Some programs who are no longer state of the art have been removed.

It does no miracles.

--
		Jean Francois Martinez

The Independence project: because Linux should be for everyone
http://independence.seul.org