Iptraf daemon on boot

    I want to configure iptraf to start at the Linux boot to work all the
time like a daemon in the background, only writing in the log files. I
believe this is possible by putting a file in the /etc/rc.d/init.d/
directory to start/stop the programm on boot/shutdown.
   Can somebody send me or pointing me to an example of such a file? It is
possible to run multiple instances in this file to have more log files?
   Thank you in advance for your answers.

   Ciprian Mihai