RE: patch for hdlc and bonding

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 05:26, Grime, Richard S wrote:

> But... Is there an issue with bonding interfaces that don't have an IP?  I
> still get a packet count, but don't see any traffic analysis...

just out of curiosity, do you have actual IP traffic through those
interfaces? I ask because I don't see ip neither in bond0 nor eth's...
If that is the case, it would explain the issue: IPtraf statistics are
derived from ip frames seen on the device.

regards,
Raymond Hall

--
"Even if World War I consisted of nothing but a very, very large number
of quarks in a very, very complicated pattern of motion, no insight is