Re: tcp filter not found in filter's submenu

Hello Tom,

Hatt Tom <net.study.sea@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> hi:
>     I am using the latest iptraf version . my problem is I could not
> find tcp filter option in submenu of filter menu . what is about the
> reason ?

The reason is, that it's under IP filter. It covers bunch of other
protocols like TCP, UDP, ICMP and so forth.

So what you need to do, is go to Filters sub-menu, select IP and and
define new filter, add new filter (by pressing 'a'). It will show
another window, where you can specify your parameters included with tcp
filter.

--
Nikola