Re: [kidsgames] kids programs

Ahh, excellent.. nice to see someone else is coding as well :) Yes,
actually.. I'm working on an Interactive Storybook program with book
authoring tools (using GTK). It's basically a glorified picture book
with little sprites that animate when you click them, and a bit of
sound. Text shows in the bottom 1/3 (roughly) of the window, picture in
the top half.

Current status is available at http://hardline.org/ for the curious :)

-segfault

-