[kidsgames] Word

I have the yawl and it is fairly large and was wondering how to go about
turning it into a database for text to speech conversion.  I was going to go
simple and clumsy like wav files and the ascii word association, large but I
could record each word, well maybe not all of them, and if its done right I
could do multilingual associations easily.  What are some suggestions for
making the database, what to use, I have an idea of the structure I want,
but I'd like to make it easy to add new words and languages for each
'meaning'  such as home=casa and thesaurus.

															Brian Thompson

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org