Re: [kidsgames] Kids Banking Program.

Hi Steve,

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Steve Baker wrote:

-->Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 01:21:06 -0600
-->From: Steve Baker <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
-->To: kidsgames@smluc.org
-->Subject: [kidsgames] Kids Banking Program.
-->
-->A week or so ago, I discussed an idea I had for a program that would
-->simulate a bank for children to keep their allowances and savings in.
-->

I missed it, but this is intriguing.

-->There seemed to be some interest in it - and I finally got around to
-->finishing it off well enough to be useful.
-->

Great!

-->Anyway - if you want to play with it, enhance it, tell me it's
-->rubbish, etc, etc, you can find it here:
-->
-->    http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1/toys
-->

I got it.  I also grabbed 3 more of your title's while I was there.  I'm
especially intrigued by the wordfind program.  I've already thought of
several "enhancements" I want to add and I haven't even tried to compile
the thing yet ;)

-->It's still called 'Bank of Daddy'.
-->
-->It has already been pointed out that I spell the word 'cheque'
-->the English way and not 'check'...the American way.  This
-->would normally be defensible - except that the program works
-->in dollars.
-->

Hehehe...consistency... oh well....

--